Tuesday, December 25, 2007


Ok, so it's early morning and I find myself harping on the techsupport people of my internet provider. I know, I sympathize with them. But hey, what can I do???? I'm paying premiun for a crappy internet connection... sigh...! Ok, I'm not gonna continue harping here.
I slept late last night...as usual. But actually, it was an early bedtime for me. I normally sleep at 3am or 4am but I said goodnight at 1am. Yey, there still is hope!!! lol!
Christmas was ok. Nothing exciting in as far as personally. The usual visitors.. the usual spending... the usual food. I think the highlight of this particular christmas was the surprise long distance call from a friend in New York. Yeah, I guess that was it. It's been a boring year, whahahhahha!!!! Although I went to Japan for awhile.. that too was kinda boring, lol! Nothing new, nothing special. Or was it just me????
The past year passed in a blur. I started it with coming home from abroad and ended it with coming home from abroad too. Now that's a nice touch. Well, yeah, ok, it wasn't as boring as I thought. 2 travels? Not bad for a year...Maybe next year my travel will be more goal-oriented.
Anyway I made some goals last night. It made me feel less scattered. It always help me get a grip of myself. It gives me renewed focus.
Im going to the mall today with the kids. Let's see if I can accomplish some of the goals i set for myself, hehehe!!!

No comments: