Sunday, December 9, 2007

All Night Coughing, Yoanna, and a Thing Called Determination...

Hellllloooo home sweet hommmeeee!!!! As usual, I'm coughing like a silly japanese spitz. I'm getting tired of it though. It's been a week since i got back home and started coughing. I know I should be expecting this frustrating coughing and phlegm spitting to last at least a month like the others, hahhaha!... but man oh man, sounding like an old forgotten gay guy can lose it's novelty, too. Anyway, so there I was, coughing all night long in the hospital room and for he first time I was thankful i can't really sleep. The reason..? They had Amerca's Next Top Model marathon on tv, weee!!! Imagine watching the complete series in 6 hours minus the tv commercials and plugs. There i got introduced to Yoanna, that's season's winner. She was soooooo pretty i developed a crush on her right away. The more I got to like her when, during the show, it was mentioned that she lost 40 lbs months before the start of the competition. Yeah she was a hot chubby momma... and she had body imperfections... and yet she won... dang! She was determined... not bad for a night of endless coughing... you get inspired hahaha! Bring it on!!!!

No comments: