Thursday, November 22, 2007


It's my 3rd week in the Land of the Rising Sun. And, it's freaking cooooollllldddd!!!!! Brrrrrrrrr.... I was here last year but it wasn't this cold. Oh well, atleast I remembered to bring skin moiturizers and lip balms, lol! I came prepared, lol! Anyway I wanted to say oyaho gozaimasu but it seems like its not as early as I thought. Time seems to fly fast around here even when you're not doing anything much. I thought I woke up at 7am. It's almost lunch time now... no wonder i cant seem to lose weight in Japan. Everytime you check the clock, it's always time to eat... Itadake Masu!!!! hahahahahah!! I think from all the countries I've been to so far, only Japan has the most varied polite phrase for almost every action. I kinda missed people saying "etekimasu!" and "etadaima!" instead of hearing the door bell ring. And now, there's a new addiction I've developed -- Manga! hehehehehe..! I bought my niece the complete 1st series of Sakura Card Captor. I bought it because it had english subtitles for it's japanese conversation. I said to myself, this will be educational for reia-san. She was hooked as expected. What I didn't expect was that I would be hooked too.. and would her mom. Reia-san loves Sakura-san and I love kero-san and Yukito-san. Her mom loves Li-kun. It's now a family time when we watch this Clamp Anime series, and it is EVERY FREAKING DAY, lol! oh well...shoganai, ne? hehehehehe!!!

No comments: